Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday.

We were officially free to go out of boarding today. went to J8 at 10am to arcade (hehe). I realised after more than one week of not playing my skills deteriorated a bit...damn..... Went to World Cyber Games Asia Championship with 2 of my juniors today. The Vietnam team got the Asia DotA championship title, heh, they totally owned the other team xD. I bought myself what I thought was a keyboard bag. Hell, it turned out to be the ultimate LAN party gear. It can store a laptop, a charger, keyboard, mouse, mouse pad, headphones, hard drive, etc. Pretty much everything you would need for a LAN party. When I asked the shopkeeper about this replacement mouse feet thingy, he even gave it to me for free xD, and it was $10 too xD. At the event there was this part where they had some technical problem preparing some anime song performance, so they asked for a volunteer in the crowd to sing any song. One girl came up, and heck, she got a Razer mouse (worth $85) for free after that -_-|||. "Now don't you regret not coming up?".....

I saw her again during dinner today. I wanted to say hello to her so bad when she passed by me....but as always, I couldn't....damn I feel pathetic......I was trembling....... Then again, as she walked away, my eyes were fixed on her, emoing for no reason at all... sigh

I wanted to finish up my homework tpday but that didn't turn out to be quite feasible....gotta do everything tomorrow.I will not go out tomorrow, I will not go out tomorrow, I will not go out tomorrow, I will not go out tomorrow...

And the booth girls at WCG were hot.....damn those people for making them wear such sexy outfits xD

No comments:

Post a Comment