Friday, July 3, 2009

H1N1

Pretty much EVERYTHING about H1N1 and the whole quarantine thing is screwed-up. But hell, it's super fun too haha. It's been gaming until 4-5am everyday ever since the quarantine. Nobody has given a damn about that thick stack of homework, and will probably not until, like, monday? Spent some time this afternoon searching for the Chinese name of the songs my friend passed me before the hol and finally transferred them to my iPod (listening to one of them right now actually). I feel like a freaking perfectionist, but honestly, I can't stand the thought of having Chinese songs in my iPod that don't have all the infos (name, artist, album, genres, etc. In ORIGINAL CHINESE) filled up. Took me some time to copy all the album artwork because the internet was lagging as usual. Just realised I still have some CEP work (a poster and a ppt slide) overdue. Ah well, I'll do it tomorrow.......is what I've been saying since monday......damn......

No comments:

Post a Comment