Friday, July 10, 2009

Sleeplessness

Didn't sleep at all yesterday. Well, almost. Mrs Nathan said I got scary bloodshot eyes. Didn't really feel anything cos I was way too sleepy. Gonna sleep soon....gotta stay awake tomorrow cos it's COSFEST!!! I went around buying some stuffs today. Bought a Naruto ninja headband, the Itachi one (konoha crest with a slash). Finally got to buy it, they probably restocked it recently, and will have to restock again soon, since the thing is so popular haha. Renewed my Otaku House membership and got a new card. I also went to Ceasar. It's probably the first time I was disappointed visiting the store. The wooden Tensa Zangetsu I wanted to buy doesn't have a saya (sheath). I'm probably buying Sasuke's kusanagi (which is a shikomizue instead of a katana, interested and bored people do your own research with google). Don't really know what was going on in my mind today, but I recall ordering FMA Edward Elric's costume (shirt, pants, long coat). I'm probably buying the state alchemist watch too :P. I just saw another photo of her earlier. She's so pretty.....sigh. I'm feeling sad again....

No comments:

Post a Comment