Monday, July 6, 2009

Just another day

She went out today so I only saw her during dinner..... I failed to say hi yet again....such a simple thing...

Saw some photos of my seniors' outing on facebook. They went to all the places i always wanted to go to with friends...I feel sort of jealous and a bit left out. Kinda funny that I feel left actually, I was never in that group to start with, and it was meant to be an after-CT outing anyway, so it would be weird if i said I wanted to go with them. But still, I wish I had gone with them. This bad habit of being jealous with everyone over everything will never go away it seems. Or maybe I just feel lonely always doing stuffs by myself.

'Yo'ed Muzhi in dining hall. That 'yo' is hilarious haha.

I still have some homework remaining and I should be able to finish all of them before midnight. Somehow I still haven't got the timetable. Gotta ask someone fast.

I miss her. A lot. Again. If only I had the courage to pick up the phone and send her and sms or something. I don't think I can do it though. Not in a long time, at least.
I miss her :( :(



No comments:

Post a Comment