Monday, July 13, 2009

Cosfest!!!

The funnest event of the year. I repeat, it was THE FUNNEST EVENT OF THE YEAR. I felt so freaking alive..... Probably because it was my first time being at a cosplay event too. The atmosphere was really enjoyable :). Friends meeting each others. Cosplayers posing for loads of people to take picture. Pretty girls. Ah...... I think I took a total of nearly 500 photos over the two days, more than half on the second day because the main cosplaying event was on the second while the first day was focused on the anime karaoke. I didn't like the first prize winner for the anime karaoke competition though. The runner-up just appealed to me more somehow. Luckly I told Faye about the event right the day before. She was just about as enthusiastic as I was xD, while all the RI guys here are like, bleh =.=". Asked Muzhi to come too, but she said she had PW. Too bad for her. I wanted to ask ******** too, but she's always busy I guess, and I don't think she's that interested in cosplay. I'm seriously thinking of cosplaying next year. After giving it some thought, I think I'll cosplay as Ulquiorra. I'm pretty skinny, so my figure should be similar to his. I thought of Elric Edward and Uchiha Itachi too, but Itachi's been cosplayed as over again and again. I think I saw at least 3 Itachis at Cosfest. And about Edward, I guess I would need to be a little more chubby, which doesn't seem very feasible... Well, Ulquiorra's still the best choice haha, since his personality is quite similar to mine as well, so I won't really have problems acting emo. I don't have any parts of his costume (while I have most of the other two's xD), so I think I'll need to buy (or make) it from scratch. I just joined sg cosplay today. I hope to be able to get a tip or two from them, and maybe meet a lot of people and make new friends (pretty cosplay girls!!!). I definitely won't be trying to make the zanpakuto on my own though, flimsy plastic makeshift katanas are disgraceful..... I took quite a lot of pictures of pretty and sexy cosplay girls xD. The two wearing the zomgwtfbbqhelicopter so-sexy-you-can-see-the-panties were really hypnotizing. I still liked the one wearing the Chinese martial art costume more though. She's not sexy at all, but her beauty was really serene and mesmerizing. No wonder I noticed her right on the first day even though she was not cosplaying haha. Come to think of it, I think Cosfest is the first time in all my life I've ever seen panties while it's on a girl's body *heavy blushing*. I've seen loads of them in mangas and movies but they didn't seem really that special. Seeing them in real life can actually make one drool though. Not that I did drool or anything. Somehow I couldn't get that image off my mind......panties....... Hope I won't turn into a pervert or something -_-|||. I just realised that somehow panties are a hell lot sexier than bikinis, even though the amount of skin they reveal are roughly the same. Must have been because panties are supposedly forbidden to see. Psychological effects really are powerful.

I saw her again today during dinner (yay ^^). She tied her up. She looks so cute when she ties her hair up. I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment