Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Cosfest after-effect.

This entry is extremely late. Normally I wouldn't write about some feeling that I don't have anymore, but I guess this is special. The nite after returning from Cosfest, I felt really emo. I felt empty, like an important part of myself have disappeared. Admitedly, Cosfest was one of the happiest event of my life, and I felt so much alive during those two days. I felt I belonged there, and I wanted to stay there, in that little world where anime comes to life, and there where people who are similar to me. But it ended. Well, not forever, because there's another Cosfest next year, but still, I felt sad. The sensation resembled the one I had when I ended my relationship. That feeling that something was ripped away from me. But then, the fact that I will be going for next year's Cosfest made me excited, and I guess that was what stopped my emoing. I researched quite a bit on Ulquiorra and cosplaying as him, and it turned out to be pretty difficult and costly if it were to be nicely done (which it will!!!). I even need to do a bit of make-up and stuffs. And the mask turned out to be really difficult to make and expensive to buy. But for the sake of cosplaying, I will try my best!! And I hope people from sg cosplay club will be nice and help me out a little bit on this.... Speaking of which, I haven't got a reply from them. I decided to take up a manga-drawing workshop after looking at its brochure again too. Emailed them to ask about the details of the workshop (time, place, etc). I really really hope it won't clash with my schedule *pray*. Oh, I bought a figma figurine today too xD. Guess I'm getting a bit obsessed with Hatsune Miku xD, that outfit is simply too awesome lol. Anyway, I bought a Hatsune Miku figurine, which turned out to be a figurine of another character cosplaying as Hatsune Miku (WTF?). But I don't regret or feel disappointed at all, because it looks really cute. Heh, I'll buy the real Hatsune Miku figurine next xD. Man this burn another hole in my wallett....and I want to buy the Hatsune Miku plush toy.....and the chibi figurine too.....expensive hobby.....

I went out today so I didn't eat in dining hall....sigh I'm missing her again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment