Monday, August 2, 2010

And I'm feeling this way again

You know, the butterfly in your stomach kind of feeling. That feeling you get when you really miss someone

Except that it's for a song that I itches to listen too @.@....good vocals, good instrumentals, nice classical guitar solo...just MY kind of song. This is damn stupid but I think I'm having a crush on a song (?!?!?!?!?!) Someone whack me on the head pls......

Again with this older girl thing. I have no idea why, but almost all of my crushes are older than me. WHY? It's not like I have an older girl complex, but things somehow always happen this way. Maybe it's just because I hang out with older girls more than younger girls? Yeah let's just leave it that way. Makes the mind feel at ease... Oh wait I still haven't talked about what I've wanted to talk about. Yeah that's right, hot girls at my dance class *whistles*. I feel glad I like dancing cos dancer girls are just so hot o.0 (well not all, but many). Time to mingle around and make new friends hur hur hur hur. Oh shit I realized I sound like a pervert. But hey I'm a healthy growing young man, it's normal to be interested in girls, especially the good-looking ones. I'm not being superficial, it's just coded in the genes :D. (yay perfect excuse xD, works every time)

Physics lecture test on Wednesday. I think I might be majorly screwed. I like physics (hello, I'm like, the physics rep -_-|||), but somehow I just happen to do badly for physics tests. Must be the karma argh. But heck, I'm still aiming for an A, so I'll spend tomorrow's evening on nothing but physics. There's PW written report draft to be done, but screw it xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment