Friday, September 4, 2009

Just an odinary blog entry

My concert is tomorrow. Can't really believe it. It feels as if I was just accepted into main ensemble today haha....time flies. My journey to attain a 100% CCA attendance has finally ended. After tomorrow I won't have to go for trainings until JC. Yay. Haha that yay didn't feel happy....I think I'll miss practices a lot. All the endless Canon....messing around, making fun of Exco, joking with people....teaching Leon Vietnamese.....making new friends..... sigh.

Got really addicted to Jap cuisine recently. Results? Correction, Consequenses? Spent *doing mental math* more than $100 on food over a single weekend. I'm screwed.... But I guess mom won't mind if it's food haha, she might be glad even.

kknm (this uber shop that Japan-imported anime goods) just opened new pre-orders, including some only available for a limited time. I MUST get my hands on either the Saber Lily or Back Rock Shooter figurine, and the pre-order will be open until 6th of Sept. And that's....shit.....Sunday..... I NEED A CREDIT CARD AAAAAAA MUST BORROW FROM SOMEONE I DON'T CARE WHO AAAAAA.

Just decided I would stay back in Singapore until 23rd of Nov to attend Anime Fest Asia (yes, EFFING ASIA!!) which not-so-conveniently falls on the 21st and 22nd. Not sure if my mom approves of it yet. And staying back means I'll also miss teachers' day in Vietnam, which is one rare time where I'll be able to meet my ex-classmate. And also I'll extremely bored from 12th-20th Nov.... I guess I'll spend my time drawing to keep myself from spending crazy amounts of money...

That's it for now. Concert tomorrow. Can't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment