Sunday, November 8, 2009

Graduation + (almost) everything else

Since every time I write something here I would say "it's been long since I last wrote anything", I've decided I will no longer do it from now on haha.

So I've graduated from RI. And next year I'll study in RI again -_-. The graduation ceremony was ok, there were parts when I just had to stay awake and listen (esp our year head's speech). I slept through some of the more boring parts but hey, I went to sleep at 3am xD. Lots of parents come, in fact, they filled up half the hall. Sigh I wish mine were there too. Wish they could watch me grow and maybe be proud of who I am today. Felt really jealous of the other kids that day. However when I posted about this on facebook, my sister told me my parents were really jealous of the other parents too. That really moved me....

I'm running low on cash again. Guess I have to ground myself urgh. I must have enough money to collect the tickets for AFA, buy my sensei's prints and badges during AFA, hostel fee for the last day I stay in RIB, taxi fare to Changi airport on the day of my flight, and lots of other stuffs which are not on my mind right now.

Gave Tricia her birthday present the other day. I'm glad she liked it :). I wished I could spend more time gift-wrapping it though ugh. Gonna meet up with her again during AFA :).

Just bought my pen tablet recently :). It's sooooo comfortable to draw on woo xD xD. It came with Corel Painter too so I don't need to download any software or anything yay. And it's nicer to draw with Corel then Photoshop too, since Corel is more focused on drawing rather than photo editing.

I'm having to transfer to another block next year. I'm gonna miss my spacy room here ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment